Annual Report and Accounts 2020 to 2021
The Gambling Commission's 2020 to 2021 Annual Report and Accounts
m) Segmental reporting
During the year the Commission's Board as 'Chief Operating Decision Maker' has determined that the Commission operated in three distinct material segments:
- to regulate commercial gambling
- to regulate the current National Lottery
- to commission the 4th National Lottery.
All three segments fall within one main geographical segment, Great Britain.
The Commission has distinct sources of income for the three segments:
- licence fees for gambling regulation
- grant-in-aid for National Lottery regulation
- National Lottery Commissioning.
The segmental reporting format in note 2 reflects the Commission's management and internal reporting structure.
Last updated: 22 July 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.