Geelen Antonius Paul
Following a licence review, the Commission have determined to revoke the Personal Functional Licence (PFL) of Mr Antonius Paul Geelen (“the Licensee”) under section 119(1) of the Gambling Act 2005 (the Act).
The Commission found the Licensee:
- breached a condition of his personal licence, in that he failed to notify the Commission within 10 working days of a number of key events, namely
- his subjection to a criminal investigation which is listed under Schedule 7 - Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005
- his conviction of an offence listed under Schedule 7 – Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005.
- his resignation from a position for which a personal licence is required following commencement of disciplinary proceedings in respect of gross misconduct
- a change in his name or address.
- failed to cooperate with the Commission during the course of the licence review.