Lottery England Limited
Following a review of the operating licence undertaken against Lottery England Limited (“the Licensee”) the Commission found that the Licensee:
- Breached (and remains in breach) of paragraphs 13 and 14 of licence condition 11.2.1: Lotteries – Managers
- Breached paragraph 2 of licence condition 15.3.1: General and regulatory returns
In line with the Commission’s Licensing, compliance and enforcement policy statement, the Indicative sanctions guidance and the Statement of principles for determining financial penalties, the Commission has decided to:
- in respect of paragraphs 13 and 14 of licence condition 11.2.1, suspend the Licensee’s operating licence under section 117(1)(e) and section 118(1) of the Gambling Act 2005 (“the Act”) until the Licensee demonstrates it is compliant with these conditions
- in respect of paragraph 2 of licence condition 15.3.1 – General and regulatory returns, give the Licensee a warning under section 117(1)(a) of the Act
- attach an additional condition to the Licensee’s operating licence under section 117(1)(b) of the Act.