Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
34. The Committee Chair will report on matters considered by the Committee at the next Board meeting following each meeting of the Committee.
35. The Committee will make a written report frequently (and at least annually) on its activities to the Board.
36. The Committee will be required to report regularly, and at least annually, to the Audit and Risk Committee on all such matters that have been delegated to the Audit and Risk Committee as set out in its terms of reference (Appendix 9 of the Corporate Governance Framework).
37. The Commission’s activities in relation to the Competition will be reported on in the Commission’s Annual Report.
38. Records of the Committee, including papers and minutes, are Official Records of the Gambling Commission, and as such will be retained until at least the end of the fourth National Lottery licence.Previous section
Attendance at Committee meetings Next section
Probity, security and conflicts of interest
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.