Corporate Governance Framework
Functions and duties
16. As the Programme Board, the Committee’s function and duty is to provide oversight of the process of the Competition, which includes:
- programme delivery milestone baselining, monitoring and change control (in line with the Fourth National Lottery Competition Schedule Change Control Policy and Process)
- risk oversight and decision making on appropriateness of risks and their associated controls
- financial oversight
- stakeholder and communications strategy
- commercial strategy and delivery
- policy and design.
17. The Board authorises the Committee to consider the issues relevant to the functions set out in these terms of reference.
18. These terms of reference shall be reviewed regularly, and at least annually, to ensure that they remain fit for purpose, and where from time to time the Committee deems that amendments are required, they shall request that the Board makes such amendments.Previous section
Delegated powers Next section
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.