Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
Attendance at Committee meetings
27. Meetings of the Committee will normally be attended by the Commercial Director responsible for the Competition and the Secretary to the Committee.
28. The Chief Executive or SRO may designate such other employees of the Gambling Commission as they consider appropriate to attend meetings of the Committee to assist or advise the Committee. Those employees may not take part in the decision-making process.
29. Where staff whose work relates to the third National Lottery licence are designated to attend the Committee, this should be treated in accordance with the National Lottery Fourth Licence Competition governance and engagement policies.
30. Advisers who have been appointed by the Commission in respect of specialist issues may also attend so long as the Chair of the Board, Committee Chair, Chief Executive or SRO considers that appropriate. Such advisers may not take part in the decision-making process.
31. The Committee may ask any or all of those who attend, but who are not members, to withdraw at any point during the meeting.
32. During Implementation Stage, representatives from the Incoming Licensee and Outgoing Licensee may be asked to attend. Neither the Incoming Licensee nor the Outgoing Licensee is entitled to attend meetings of the Committee nor have access to papers without specific permission of the Committee Chair.
33. The Committee may ask any or all of those who attend, but who are not members, to withdraw at any point during the meeting.Previous section
Quorum and Voting Next section
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.