Gambling Commission chief executive addresses flagship gaming show
02 February 2016
Gambling Commission chief executive Sarah Harrison today addressed one of the largest international gaming shows.
Sarah, who stepped into her new role in October 2015, spoke on a number of topics at the World Regulatory Briefing conference within ICE Totally Gaming.
- an update on the point of consumption regime a year on from implementation
- issues relating to marketing and advertising, including the importance of fair and open terms and conditions
- responsible gambling
- market innovations
- co-operation with other jurisdictions
Note to editors
- More information about how we regulate the gambling industry.
- Useful statistics on the gambling industry.
- More information on prevention of money-laundering (opens in new tab).
For all media enquiries, please contact the Gambling Commission press office.
Last updated: 3 November 2022
Show updates to this content
Following an audit the 'prevention of money-laundering' link has been updated.