Raising Standards for consumers - Compliance and Enforcement report 2020 to 2021
Issues identified through casework
During this period, the Commission has:
- suspended the licences of two online operators and commenced reviews for failure to fully integrate the self-exclusion scheme GAMSTOP
- suspended the licence of a casino operator for AML and safer gambling failures
- suspended the licence of a casino operator for ‘fair and open’ failures
- suspended the licence of an external Lottery provider as activities may have been carried out contrary to the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in new tab) (the Act) and that the Licensee may be unsuitable to carry on the licensed activities
- suspended the licence of a Personal Management Licence holder as a result of suitability concerns.
Last updated: 8 December 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.