Changes to licence conditions and codes of practice on the use of credit cards for gambling
Consultation response January 2020
The evaluation will be delivered via a phased approach as part of a regulatory settlement agreement. We have partnered with the Gambling Research Exchange (GREO) which will commission and work alongside identified partners to support the delivery of the evaluation.
The phased approach involves the following key elements:
- formation an evaluation steering group and producing a project brief
- producing a "rapid evidence review" of literature and existing data on the use of credit cards and other borrowing for gambling
- development of a "Theory of Change"
- conducting evaluation fieldwork
- publishing evaluation findings.
Our key evaluation objectives Next section
Last updated: 9 April 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.