Annual Report and Accounts 2020 to 2021
The Gambling Commission's 2020 to 2021 Annual Report and Accounts
- Who we are An overview of who we are, what we regulate, and how we continue to make gambling fairer and safer.
- Foreword Foreword to the 2020/21 annual report. Includes details on the regulation of the National Lottery, and a look at the impact of Covid-19 on gambling.
- Overview of the British gambling sector This overview of the British gambling sector covers key statistics relating to the gambling industry in Great Britain during 2020-21.
- A year in review This section reflects on the work we've done in the final year of our three-year Corporate Strategy to ensure regulation protects consumers from gambling harm.
- Financial review Our financial review of the years 2020/21, including how we are funded, our income and expenditures, and our statement of financial position.
- Sustainability report Our sustainability report, which complies with the requirements of the Greening Government Commitments.
Contents page Next section
Annual Report & Accounts 2020-2021 - Accountability report
Last updated: 8 July 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.