Dwayne Marlon McIndoe
What is a sanction?
When a licence holder has not followed rules and regulations aimed at ensuring gambling is fair, safe and crime-free, we can take action and impose the following sanctions:
- Give the licensee a warning
- Add, remove, or amend a condition to the licence
- Suspend a licence
- Revoke a licence
- Impose a financial penalty
Decision date: 12 January 2021
Details of action
Following a licence review the Commission decided to revoke the Personal Functional Licence issued to Mr Dwayne McIndoe under the provisions of section 119 of the Act on the grounds that he was considered unsuitable to carry on the licensed activities permitted by the licence.
The Commission found that:
• The Licensee had failed to provide the information required by the Commission as part of the Personal License Maintenance process to assess the continued suitability of the Licensee to hold a personal licence.
• The Licensee had failed to cooperate with the review under section 120(1)(c) of the Gambling Act 2005.