Daub Alderney Limited
Following a review of the licence issued to Daub Alderney Limited (the Licensee), the Commission found that the Licensee:
- breached conditions of its licence relating to anti-money laundering measures
- failed to comply with social responsibility codes of practice.
In line with the Commission's Licensing, compliance and enforcement policy statement, the Indicative Sanctions Guidance and the Statement of principles for determining financial penalties, the Commission has decided to:
- issue a warning under section 117(1)(a) of the Act;
- impose additional conditions to the Licensee's licence under section 117(1)(b) of the Act; and
- impose a financial penalty under section 121 of the Act in the sum of £7.1 million.
More information can be found in the Commission's decision notice, which can be found on our website