In Touch Games Limited
Following a review of the operating licence undertaken against In Touch Games (the Licensee), the Commission found that the Licensee:
- breached paragraph 1 and 3 of licence condition 12.1.1. Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- breached paragraph 1 and 2 of Licence Condition 7.1.1 (Fair and transparent terms and practices)
- failed to comply with paragraph 1 of social responsibility code provision (SRCP) 3.1.1 (Combating problem gambling)
- failed to comply with paragraph 1(e) of SRCP 3.4.1 (Customer Interaction)
- failed to comply with paragraphs 1 and 2 of SRCP 5.1.9 (Other marketing requirements)
- failed to act in accordance with the principles of Ordinary code provision (OCP) 2.1.1 (Anti-money laundering)
In line with the Commission’s Licensing, compliance and enforcement policy statement, the Indicative sanctions guidance and the Statement of principles for determining financial penalties, the
Commission has decided to:
- attach additional condition to the Licensee’s operating licence under section 117(1)(b) of the Gambling Act 2005 (the Act.)
- Issue a formal warning in respect of breaches of licence conditions identified.
- impose a financial penalty of £3.4 million.
The Licensee has co-operated with the Commission throughout the investigation.