Costea Cosmin Ioan
Following a licence review, the Commission determined to revoke the Personal Functional Licence issued to Mr Cosmin Ioan Costea under the provisions of section 119 of the Gambling Act 2005 on the grounds conditions of the licence have been breached and he is unsuitable to carry on the licensed activities permitted by the licence.
The Commission found:
- Mr Costea received a caution for the theft. Offences under the Fraud Act 2006 are listed under Schedule 7 of Act under paragraph 3A.
- Licence condition 3(a) requires the holder of a Personal Licence to report to the Commission when they have been subject to a criminal investigation for a Schedule 7 offence.
- Mr Costea failed to inform the Commission of a key event of his investigation for a schedule 7 offence.
- Mr Costea was dismissed from his position for gross misconduct.
- Mr Costea failed to inform the Commission of a key event of his dismissal for gross misconduct