Casino 36 Limited
The Commission carried out an investigation into Casino 36's social responsibility and AML controls which affected a significant number of customers across its casinos.
The Commission found, and Casino 36 accept, it:
- breached licence conditions 12.1.1(1), 12.1.1(2) and 12.1.1(3)
- failed to act in accordance with social responsibility code provision 3.4.1(1).
Casino 36 has agreed to a regulatory settlement consisting of:
- divestment of £147,741 of monies received
- £152,259 payment in lieu of a financial penalty
- payment of £18,648 towards our investigative costs
- additional conditions to be placed on the operating licence
- agreement to instruct external auditors to carry out an independent audit of the current top 100 customers, within six months.
For more information, please see the Commission's public statement which can be found on the Gambling Commission's website.