In Touch Games Limited
The Commission carried out an investigation into In Touch Games Limited, which identified weaknesses in its anti-money laundering and social responsibility controls.
The investigation found breaches of:
- Licence condition 12.1.1(1)
- Licence condition 12.1.1(2) and 12.1.1(3)
The investigation also found a failure to comply with:
- Social responsibility code provision 3.4.1
In line with our Statement of principles for licensing and regulation, InTouch has agreed a regulatory settlement consisting of:
- A payment in lieu of a financial penalty of £2,200,000 which will go to a gambling harm related charity to address the risk of harmful gambling,
- An agreement to publication of a statement of facts by the Commission, and
- A payment of £14,565 towards the Commission’s costs.
For more information, please see the Commission’s public statement, which can be found on our website.