Corporate Governance Framework
Attendance at meetings
22. Meetings of the RNC will normally be attended by:
- the Chief Executive
- the Director of People Services or equivalent
- a secretary to the Committee.
23. The RNC may ask any other employees of the Commission to attend meetings to assist with discussions on any particular matter.
24. The RNC may ask any or all of those who normally attend, but who are not members, to withdraw to facilitate open and frank discussion of particular matters.
25. The RNC will take steps to preserve the confidentiality of discussions, and any related documents, in any matters which involve personal information about individual employees.Previous section
Quorum Next section
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.