Our online self-serve portals
There are four different e-services available - please read the descriptions to check you are logging into the right one for the tasks you want to carry out.
eServices for licensed gambling businesses
Hold an operating licence? If you hold an operating licence use eServices for operators. This service allows you to:
- Apply for an additional operating licence – eg if you currently hold a non-remote licence and now want a remote or ancillary licence
- Add, remove or change the activities you are licensed for
- Submit key events and LCCP notifications
- Pay invoices using a credit or debit card
- Submit regulatory returns or audits
Application online: apply for a licence for your business or for a personal management licence
Not currently licensed by us? If you do not hold an operating or personal management licence use Application online. This service allows you to:
- Apply for a new operating licence
- Apply for a new personal management licence
Apply for a personal functional licence
Use this service to apply for a licence if you intend to carry out any of these roles in a casino:
- pit boss
- gambling related security or surveillance.
Watch our video guide to help you apply
Manage your personal licence
Use this service to:
- change personal details
- report key events
- download a copy of the personal licence
- surrender the personal licence
- submit maintenance applications.
eServices for personal licence holders
This service is no longer available. Please use the new Manage your personal licence service.
Guidance about our emails to you
Where we send messages from
We send emails and text messages for many reasons, for example:
- contacting you about a query
- updating you about an application
- providing information, for example, eBulletin.
We are gradually changing how we send emails and messages, so you will see them coming from a different email sender than the usual.
When you receive text messages from us, the message sender will show as GAMREGGB. You can’t reply to these messages. We will never ask you in a text message to reveal your password or other security information relating to digital services.
Emails from Gambling Commission staff
The majority of emails which are sent will come from emails ending with @gamblingcommission.gov.uk
All emails from Gambling Commission staff will come from <firstinitial><lastname>@gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Some of our new services e.g. Apply for a PFL and Manage your Personal Licence will send automated emails to update you on the progress of your application. Where services send automated emails, these will always end with @notifications.service.gov.uk and are specific to the service that the email is sent from.
Email addresses used by our services
We recommend that you add the following sender email addresses to your email contact list to avoid important emails going into your spam/junk folder:
Service: Apply for personal functional licence
Service: PFL Processing Service
Service: Personal licence processing
Service: Manage your personal licence