What you need to tell us when you hold a personal licence
You need to tell us within five working days, or as soon as you can, if any of the following things happen. These are key events and if you do not tell us in good time when they occur you risk having your personal licence revoked.
You can report details of key events via eServices – Personal. If you are unable to login for any reason you can e-mail details of the key event to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to tell us if:
- You change your name or address (you’ll need proof of the change, marriage certificate or utility bill, for example).
- You are the subject of any criminal investigation which is listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005.
- You are convicted of any offence listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005.
- You are the subject of any current or pending investigation by a professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad.
- You have a sanction or penalty imposed upon you following an investigation by any professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad.
- You have a disciplinary sanction against you, including dismissal, for gross or serious misconduct.
- You resign following the start of disciplinary proceedings against you in respect of gross misconduct.
- You are disqualified from acting as a company director.
- You present a petition for bankruptcy or sequestration or enter into an individual voluntary agreement.
More information on the key events that you need to report can be found in: