If you have a question about your gambling, or the gambling of someone close to you, our FAQs from gambling consumers during lockdown may provide valuable information.
Try the new Gambling Commission website we're working on, and give us feedback.
Skip to main content

Apply to become an ADR provider

In order to provide dispute resolution services to the gambling industry you must have approval from the Gambling Commission. 

Apply using the ADR application form. There is no cost for application.

Approved ADR providers are listed on our website. Gambling operators are only able to use ADR providers that are on our list. 

If you want to offer ADR in another industry, you may need to gain approval from the relevant competent authority for that industry as well.

Before you apply make sure you have read the requirements detailed in the ADR regulations and also that you are familiar with consumer rights legislation, such as unfair terms. ADR entities can and should consider issues such as whether a particular term, at the heart of a dispute, is unfair.  

You must inform us whenever any of your information changes.