The Gambling Commission website uses cookies to make the site work better for you. Some of these cookies are essential to how the site functions and others are optional. Optional cookies help us remember your settings, measure your use of the site and personalise how we communicate with you. Any data collected is anonymised and we do not set optional cookies unless you consent.

Set cookie preferences

You've accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

What do I need to report to you?

You will need to report if:

  • a change in your name or address
  • an offence under Schedule 7 of the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in new tab)
  • any investigations by any professional or statutory bodies in Great Britain or abroad
  • any sanctions or disciplinary action imposed on you
  • your disqualification from acting as a company director
  • your petition for bankruptcy, sequestration or entering into an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
Previous page
How do I make changes to my personal licence?
Next page
How much does it cost to renew my personal licence?
Is this page useful?
Back to top