Nadine Pemberton Jn Baptiste register of interests
The purpose of a register of interests is to ensure the Commission is able to identify and manage potential conflicts that may influence their duties. For the most senior decision-makers and advisers in the organisation, their register of interests will be published on the Commission website as part of our commitment to transparency and the requirements of Cabinet Office Code of Conduct for Board Members of Public Bodies which specifies interests should be declared publicly.
- Lay Council Member and Trustee of The Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Non-Executive Director of the University Hospitals of Derby & Burton NHS Foundation Trust. Within this, Nadine is the Vice Chair of the People & Culture Committee, a member of the Finance, Improvement and Performance Committee and a NED Freedom to Speak Up Champion
- Member of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Taskforce and a member of the Rotary Club for Global Action at the Rotary International
- A Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Membership with the Birmingham Law Society along with the rest of the Gambling Commission’s in-house legal team
- Member of the Birmingham Black Lawyers
- Member of the International Coaching Federation – Professional Coaching Association
- Member of The Seacole Group – The National Network for Black, Asian, and other ethnic NEDs and Chairs in the NHS.