Professor Jane West Register of Interests
Member of the Advisory Board for Safer Gambling.
- Director of Public Health Research and Consultant in Public Health Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NIHR Clinical Research Network National Specialty Lead for Public Health.
Currently receive funding as a co-applicant for a number of research studies funded by UKPRP, MRC, ESRC, BHF, Kidney Research UK; and a Population Health Lead for the NIHR ARC Yorkshire and Humber.
Contracts, Consultancy or Self-employment
- core member of the NICE Public Health Advisory Committees (PHAC B)
- member of the PHE Independent Advisory Panel on Data Release
- member of the DHSC Public Health Operational Group
- member of the City of Bradfor Metropolitan District Council Living Well Board and Bradford and Airedale Integration and Change Board
- editorial Board member for Scientific Reports
- Senior Research Fellow in Social and Community Medicine, Department of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol (honorary contract).