Nadine joined the Gambling Commission in March 2021.
Nadine is a Solicitor with extensive experience in front line and leadership roles in compliance and enforcement matters, spanning the regulatory, criminal and civil fields across the public sector.
Qualifying in 2003, Nadine has held roles as:
- the first Executive Director of Legal at Social Work England
- the Head of Governance and Legal Services at the Care Quality Commission
- the Enforcement Lawyer and Head of Prosecutions at the Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission
- an Advisory Lawyer at the Independent Office for Police Conduct
- a Prosecutions Lawyer on the Border Detections Team at the Revenue and Customs Prosecutions Office
- a Senior Crown Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service.
Throughout her career Nadine has specialised in strategic organisational development, team change and transformation; and has a well-established and proven commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of her work.
Nadine is responsible for the following areas of the Commission's work:
- leading the Commission’s in-house legal team
- responsibility for all the Commission’s legal work including a full range of legal services
- advising the Commission’s Executive Team and Board.