Members of the Strategy Implementation Group for Wales
The Implementation Group brings together public health, local and national government, health and social care oversight and service commissioners with intelligence and other powers to identify and determine the most impactful priority actions to reduce gambling harms in Wales.
The organisations which are members of the Strategy Implementation Group for Wales are:
- Welsh Government
- Welsh Local Government Association
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Gwent Police
- Advisory Board for Safer Gambling
- South Wales Police
- Public Health Wales
- Swansea University
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- NHS Wales Health Collaborative
- Public Protection Wales.
Strategy Implementation Group for Wales Next page
Meetings and minutes for the Strategy Implementation Group for Wales
Last updated: 17 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.