Accessibility of the recruitment site
The recruitment site is run by the Gambling Commission. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- External content may not be fully accessible
- Some users may find it difficult to navigate the site using a screenreader
- Some users may find it difficult to skip content using a keyboard
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact us:
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, [contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service EASS.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Gambling Commission is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1. AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 20 September 2019. The test was carried out by the Gambling Commission.
- This website using accessibility checking software and different devices including tablets and laptops