Our service standards for enquiries
Our service standards - as listed below
- set out the quality of service you can expect from us when
you contact us with an enquiry.
Letters and emails
- We will acknowledge receipt of your enquiry within one
working day and aim to provide you with a response
within three working days.
- If we are unable to provide you with a response within
three working days, we will let you know who is dealing with
your letter/email and when you can expect a reply.
- Employees will put their name, job title, email address and a
contact telephone number on all correspondence.
- We will answer calls within five rings during office
- We will treat everyone fairly, with respect and courtesy, and
- We will keep your information confidential at all times.
- We will listen to our stakeholders and take responsibility for
- We will keep you updated on progress of your query.
- Where we are not able to help with your query, we will do our
best to suggest other courses of action that might be available to
- Our employees will introduce themselves when speaking to you on
- All our communications will be in plain English, and
translation services will be available on request, as well as
Braille and large print.
If at any time you feel we have not met the standards you would
expect, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can learn
from our mistakes and improve.
If you have a complaint against us, or one of our employees,
please complete our complaints form.
You can also register your complaint in writing, by
telephone or by email:
Victoria Square House
Telephone: 0121 230 6666