Gambling sectors

When should I apply for my operating licence - casinos?




You cannot start running your gambling business until you have obtained all the necessary licences. For casinos this includes:

From 1 November 2014, if you are providing facilities for remote gambling, or advertising to consumers in Britain, you will need a licence from the Gambling Commission.

You should submit your casino operating licence application as soon as possible.


Page last reviewed: September 2014

Apply for a licence - you are here:

How do I apply?

When do I apply?

Application fees

Annual fees

What happens next?

Making changes to a licence


How do you rate this page?