How do I apply for a casino premises licence - casinos?
There is a process you need to follow if you want to apply for a
premises licence for a small or large 2005 Act casino. If you run a
1968 Act casino, you should already have a premises licence from
local licensing authority.
The following local licensing authority areas can site one small
- Bath and North East Somerset District Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- Luton Borough Council
- Scarborough Borough Council
- Swansea City and County Council
- Torbay Borough Council
- Wigtown Divisional Licensing Board in the area of Dumfries and
- Wolverhampton City Council.
The following local licensing authority areas can site one large
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- Kingston upon Hull City Council
- Leeds City Council
- Middlesbrough Borough Council
- Milton Keynes Borough Council
- Newham London Borough Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Southampton City Council.
contact the local licensing authorities concerned to find out
How much does a premises licence cost?
Contact your local licensing authority to find out how much
your application for a premises licence will cost.
Local licensing authorities in England and Wales are allowed to
set the cost
of a premises licence, depending on the type of premises.
fees for premises licences in Scotland have been set
Page last reviewed: June