Gambling sectors

Apply for a personal management licence - arcades


  • When do I apply?

    You should apply for personal management licences for people in relevant management positions at the same time as applying for your operating licence.

  • How do I apply?

    If you apply for an operating licence for an Adult Gaming Centre or Family Entertainment Centre, you will need to apply for one or more personal management licences as well.

  • How much does a personal management licence cost - arcades?

    You must pay a fee for each personal management licence application you submit.

Page last reviewed: February 2011