Skip to main content

Complain about an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider

If you wish to challenge the ADR’s decision, you can consider taking your complaint to court. If you decide to do this, you may want to consider taking independent legal advice.

We will not change the ADR’s decision or ask them to reconsider unless there is clear evidence that the gambling business has not complied with the conditions of their gambling licence.

However, you can report to us if you are not happy with the service you have had from the ADR that is looking at your case.

We will look at your report and use the information you give us to make sure that the ADR is following the procedures that they are supposed to. We will not be able to update you on the outcome of any investigation.

Make a complaint about an ADR provider